Re: Oracle on AWS/ec2 - multiple listener

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:47:58 +0000

You certainly can restrict network traffic to the database listener based on AWS Security groups and Network ACLs. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_ACLs.html & https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_SecurityGroups.html . I still really, really don't like it :)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA