Re: Oracle 12c R1 Adaptive Patch and workaround

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:44:42 +0700

You also need to be careful when setting _fix_control as a certain fix number may include other fixes implicitly (and without it being apparently documented).

If you're unsure, open an SR and have them assist you, to avoid unintended side effects.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:02 AM, Ludovico Caldara <ludovico.caldara_at_gmail.com

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!