Re: ETL Query Performance Bad Only on Sundays

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:49:45 -0600

Sayan,

Thank you for the suggestion on the force_match for the SQL Profile. I tried that using your script but it doesn't appear to be working (also tried the COE from SQLT which is pretty much the same thing). It looks like the FORCE_MATCHING_SIGNATURE is NOT the same so that's obviously causing a problem with it not using the SQL Profile.

I need to gather some additional information but have too many tasks and work "context switching" that is not making this a productive exercise! I'll report back with any additional findings as I get them.

Alfredo