Doubt related to partition by reference

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 22:50:53 -0300

Hello,

I am using oracle 12.2 version.
I have a partitioned table INVOICE by range that has a column ID as primary key.
I have other table INVOICE_DETAIL that has a column FK_INVCE_ID NUMBER(20,0) that is a reference to INVOICE.ID

I tried to create a partition by reference and got this error.

ORA-14651: reference partitioning constraint is not supported

I cannot change the INVOICE_DETAIL. FK_INVCE_ID to NOT NULL, it must allow NULL. Is there another way to create the partition by reference for INVOICE_DETAIL when the column FK_INVOICE_ID is filled ?

Regards
Eriovaldo