Re: Non-technical query about patching databases

From: Steve Bradshaw <sjb1970_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 08:30:21 +0000

Thank you for the replies, its appreciated.

There are currently 2.4 of us, and we also look after middleware for a couple of applications. Its mostly vendor supplied, but we have a couple of in-house developed systems too. We provide some day to day support for developers too, and are struggling to keep everything patched up to date.