Re: Oracle IP and Unwrapping PL/SQL Code

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 11:21:27 -0400

Khmmm, allow me to remind you that this group is NOT Oracle support.  I am impressed by your valiant efforts to protect the honour and reputation of Oracle Support,  but I don't think it's appropriate to ask the DBA to send all the information to this group - again.  My impression is that he has his hands full of dealing with the Oracle Support in the first place.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA