RE: Oracle IP and Unwrapping PL/SQL Code

From: Matthew Parker <dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:28:14 -0700

Oracle Support can protect their own honor and reputation.

I ask as any of us including yourself have asked to understand the problem better and to assist if possible. Why are you unhappy with a simple request for information?

Matthew Parker

Chief Technologist

Dimensional DBA

425-891-7934 (cell)

D&B 047931344

CAGE 7J5S7
<mailto:Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net> Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-parker/6/51b/944/> View Matthew Parker's profile on LinkedIn

<http://www.dimensionaldba.com/> www.dimensionaldba.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Mladen Gogala Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:21 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Oracle IP and Unwrapping PL/SQL Code

Khmmm, allow me to remind you that this group is NOT Oracle support. I am impressed by your valiant efforts to protect the honour and reputation of Oracle Support, but I don't think it's appropriate to ask the DBA to send all the information to this group - again. My impression is that he has his hands full of dealing with the Oracle Support in the first place.

Regards

On 10/18/2017 11:16 AM, Matthew Parker wrote:

What’s the bug number and what was the last specific ORA-00600 you got?

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA