Re: Future of Oracle DBA - Man vs Machine

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 18:27:58 -0700

Hi.

We weren't given free access to the cloud interface, so I couldn't poke around. I took photos of the provisioning screens as they used them (I'm not going to share because I don't want to be killed), but I don't think we went on to the "Administration" tab, or if we did I was distracted, so I don't know what was on it. I have an account, so as soon as it launches I should *hopefully* be able to find out. I don't know if it goes on full or limited release on launch.

It wouldn't surprise me if it followed the RDS model for patching, but in some ways I hope it doesn't as I would like it to be as magic as possible! :)

Cheers

Tim...