Re: Is the AWS support for Oracle enough good?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 07:40:57 -0400

What I know the main decision to test aws is price, about the other amazon solution you kindly suggestedme Jeremiah, we are not going giving priority for prize reasons.

Oracle was discarded by the same reason as I remember. This means first you check prize, then you see if it deserve to be tested :) but that was some time ago I'll ask the responsible for his criteria choosing cloud services, we/our customers has some cloud servers with Oracle Database in this moment, the challenge is to get work the aws and the other product amazon has for desktops (that we get work) and make them work together, for prize reasons too.