Re: ADMIN: RE: Is the AWS support for Oracle enough good?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:30:47 -0400

Taking this chance and I do because as dba we confront problems with people that can't be solved with plsql.

Thank you Mark, and sorry again to Mladen. THIS IS NOT ABOUT MLADEN is only about psychology please.

Letme please make some comments, please, please.

Personally if he would had toldme that he is my father, I would had laugh and tell something "you are not my father becase I'm not xxx", xxx is anything funny.

But talking about strategy and taking this unique chance, I could reverse the situation, saying something like if you had feel ofended is because you don't consider enough good human, and blah blah blah.

In psychology is very interesting that sometimes the wolf is the good guy. I remember a good article in psychology, there are victims (man or women) who really reject good people and find an agresson, following this plan of life, one he finds him, he provoke, womens does with language, in example when is drunked, then she makes upset, and then she exagerates any kind of verbal agression; then comes the woodcutter to save the princess, and attack the agrsesor, in this case the wolf, when the wolf was only a normal persona; but the scrpt of life of the women and the hero, need to find or create and aggresor, to meet them and marry, sounds crazy but that is how the mind works.

Talking about the +association, these is too in the strategy, because allows to get an aditional advantage if you can get the other part feels guilty ;)

Sorry for the OT, and please read my other ot of the +association if you are interested in change the world :), otherwise no, but lately I'm not making OTs, so one from time to time is good for the heart. :)