Re: EM13c Performance Page not loading

From: Fernando Andrade <correo_at_fjandrade.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:34:24 -0500

If you got a null pointer error there is a bug and a workaround is on Oracle Support.

FJA   From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> on behalf of Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com> Reply-To: <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 3:06 PM To: "oracle-l_at_freelists.org" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: Re: EM13c Performance Page not loading

This is in Chrome and same problem in IE. Firefox has a different problem where the box for the graph doesn't even appear.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Anybody have the problem with the EM13c Performance Page just stuck saying "Loading..." and can't get the graph to load? I checked that I am running the latest version of Flash and even rebooted. Any ideas?