Anyway to estimate how much space flashback logs space will be needed in 11.2.0.4?

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:52:44 -0400

If I make a guaranteed restore point for a specific point in time. If the DB generates archivelog, is there a way to estimate how much space will be needed? We have limited space and may need to backout a build coming. The build includes a data migration. One option is to take a backout and restore from backup. The other options is a guaranteed restore point. The migration scripts are done by a whole other group. I have no idea how much archivelog will be generated.

Does more archivelog generate lead to more space needed for flashback logs for a single guaranteed restore point? Will my FRA fill up if I just have flashback database turned on? The archivelogs will get deleted at regular intervals. If we can use flashback DB, its alot easier and faster than restoring from backup.