Re: After applying PSU to clustered 11g home DB on node 2 cannot start.

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:12:01 -0400

Hmmmm, the name of the control file apparently doesn't conform to ASM standards:

ORA-15025: could not open disk "/dev/mapper/HDD_E0_S00_372178872p1"

Can you try with naming the control file like '+DGROUP/dbname/CONTROLFILE/control1.ctl'? Your control file has a name of a real multi-path device, which cannot be owned by grid:asmadmin. You should use asmadm to check the disk group and database for the control file name.
Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA