Re: Migrating database from Windows to Linux

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 13:35:45 -0700

Interestingly, this crops up in discussions in the Internet.

One discussion seems to indicate that pscp is (was?) strictly syncronous.
http://serverfault.com/questions/683329/copying-over-ssh-via-putty-tools-is-slower-than-via-winscp

One test might be to check other SCP tools, such as WinSCP or Filezilla.

/Hans