DB source code

From: Leroy Kemnitz <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 19:54:56 +0000

All -

We are starting to 're-think' how we handle our database source code when we deploy it to production. We currently are saving a text copy and using a network drive as a 'fall back' for the source code that is in production. I use SQL D to do a SQL export to folders of each object type. Developers are using svn to keep their source code versions. We are moving to SharePoint and losing our network drives.

What are other people using?? Are you relying solely on the developers for the code?? Online - GitHub??

LeRoy