Re: ADO.Net Database Providers

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:49:07 +0100

four thousand, eight hundred and sixty three years ago (number may be approximate) I was a tech reviewer on
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=AsSBza2KxogC (I'm more shocked by my face than my hair) . Back then I'd have recommended the Oracle drivers. I see no reason to change my mind. Oracle have a strong commercial interest in being up to date,feature complete, and efficient, wth these drivers.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA