Re: RMAN Functionality Question

From: Sumit Kumar T <dba.tyagisumit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 18:20:25 +0530

I Agree with Dragutin Jastrebic.

Also take care of manitanence channel set during the check .

If you created a backup on an SBT channel, but have not configured automatic SBT channels for this device, then you must manually allocate an SBT channel before CROSSCHECK can check the backup .

If the default channel is SBT, then you can crosscheck both disk and SBT backups by running CROSSCHECK with the default channel . But if default channel is Disk it will crosscheck only disk and not tape .

--

*--*
*BR*