RE: APEX tutorials for beginners

From: Glauber, Leo <Leo.Glauber_at_sodexo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:56:44 -0400

I used the 22 youtube video’s to get started – “Oracle APEX 4.2.4 Tutorial (01 of 22)”

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Chirco Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 5:28 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: APEX tutorials for beginners

Hi all I am looking to make a very simple Apex page to handle password resets but I am find that Apex is not as intuitive as I thought it would be, or it is just me :).

Anybody know of some good simple tutorials to help. All I really want to do is create a simple text box to enter an employee number and a button to reset their password. I got the button part to work but I don't know how to use the value from the text box. Plus I can't figure how to adjust the placement of the text and button. It starts in the middle of the page. I am going to start with the Oracle by example page in their Learning Library. Thanks,
Jeff

This e-mail, attachments included, is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, copy or diffusion, even partial of this message is prohibited. Please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Since the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, SODEXO cannot therefore be considered liable for its content.

Ce message, pieces jointes incluses, est confidentiel. Il est etabli a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous n'etes pas un destinataire, toute utilisation, copie ou diffusion, meme partielle de ce message est interdite. Merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. L'integrite de ce message ne pouvant etre garantie sur Internet, SODEXO ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu.