Re: Oracle License

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:47:41 -0400

On 07/21/2016 11:31 AM, Dimensional DBA wrote:
> As I have stated in the past in these discussions you should take a trip
> down to your companies Chief legal counsel and let them explain the
> differences to you about legal contracts and what do the real contracts
> versus the white papers mean to your company.

And as I have stated in the past, I am not a lawyer and don't even dream of following that advice. The white paper and personal conversations with some people at Oracle Corp. are quite sufficient for me. In my next life, I may be Perry Mason or Atticus Finch or a dandelion, but not in this life. In this life, I am a computer geek who finds this legal nit picking a bit surreal. End of story.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA