Re: Oracle License

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:32:26 -0400

Oh, and in 12c, there is cluster agent for MySQL:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/clusterware/downloads/ogiba-2189738.pdf

Apparently, documentation isn't fully up to date. There is even a framework for building your own agents:

https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/CWADD/crschp.htm#CWADD91277

And yes, Oracle CRS is free, as long as you don't put something like ACFS advanced features or Oracle RDBMS on top of it.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA