Re: Can I run two full impdp network imports at the same time?

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:12:32 -0500

On 2016/07/15 12:01, Rich J wrote:

> On 2016/07/15 06:02, De DBA wrote:
>

>> ORA-39126: Worker unexpected fatal error in KUPW$WORKER.UPDATE_TYPE_COMPLETION_ROW [239]
>>
>> INSERT INTO "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_FULL_01" (process_order, duplicate, object_path_seqno, object_type_path, object_number, start_time, completed_rows, instance_id) values(:1, :2, :3, :4, :5, :6, 0, :7)
>> Is this expected? Can I in fact run two unrelated import jobs from the same source database, or is this an unsupported arrangement?

> Based on the table name of the INSERT, I'd say "yes, it's expected". Try giving the import jobs each a unique name via the JOB_NAME parameter. That should use different temporary table names for your imports.
>
> HTH! GL!
>
> Rich

Ahh, but you're running two imports on two different target DBs from a single source DB. As I just started a DP network import myself, I see that my fix above _probably_ won't have any impact on your issue. I was thinking perhaps there was a temp table created on the source, but in my case, the source is a DG read-only DB, so no table could be created there.

Hmmmmm....

Rich