Re: tracing question

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:11:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hey Chris,
why not tracing all data, putting it into the SQL trace facility and then query or aggregate based on your needs: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/TGSQL/tgsql_trace.htm#TGSQL834

... or you can also use profilers that only consider / filter SQLs with a depth=0. However be careful - if the SQLs (no matter if INSERTs, UPDATEs, DELETEs or SELECTs) are run by PL/SQL procedure or functions - they are also considered as recursive statements.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK