Re: CDB_USERS

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:37:46 -0700

Please try "SELECT CON_ID from CDB_USERS;" then try "SELECT USERNAME FROM (SELECT * FROM CDB_USERS) WHERE CON_ID=4;" As an aside, the views will usually only retrieve rows from PDBs that are open. That is the case here, and I suspect that you are facing one of the 'opportunities for improvement' that are to be found in the CONTAINERS table function as it seems to work correctly in 12.1.0.2 ...

/Hans