Re: CDB_USERS

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 14:29:45 -0600

Charlotte,

This behavior has been known to happen when you connect to a database with a version of sqlplus from a previous version. That's why I was asking you to confirm the version of sqlplus.

If you happen to have another version installed on the server where you originally made that query, you might be able to reproduce the issue.

Seth Miller