LogMiner-like utility for trace files?

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:56:23 -0600

Hey all,

I'm looking for a LogMiner-like utility for trace files. Basically, I'd like to start a trace with binds and have a tool dump the trace file containing the SQLs reconstructed with the bind values in place, like the SQL_REDO column of V$LOGMNR_CONTENTS. Anything else (e.g. timing, waits) is a bonus.

I do have a perl script that roughly does this, but it only lists the SQL # (the matching SQL statement is only listed once, as it is in the raw trace) and then lists the bind values for that execution. I was hoping this particular wheel had already been invented... A quick net search yielded performance-based trace analyzers instead of a simpler "mining" tool.

Anyone? TIA!

Rich