Re: Segment growth monitoring

From: John Thomas <jt2354_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:37:31 +0000

Wow.

SYS_at_():2277,313> desc uet$

 ----------------------------------------- -------- ----------------------
 SEGFILE#                                  NOT NULL NUMBER
 SEGBLOCK#                                 NOT NULL NUMBER
 EXT#                                      NOT NULL NUMBER
 TS#                                       NOT NULL NUMBER
 FILE#                                     NOT NULL NUMBER
 BLOCK#                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 LENGTH                                    NOT NULL NUMBER

Regards,

JT