How do you rotate OEM 12c paging different DBAs on the team....

From: Chris Grabowy <cgrabowy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:44:12 -0400

We are in the middle of setting up OEM 12c. I setup a separate Incident Rule set for the production group and critical alerts.

I am thinking about setting up a different OEM user whose email is the texting addresses of the DBA team.

We do not carry a pager but we have corporate Blackberrys. So I am trying to determine how we would rotate who receives the page dependent on who is on call.

So I am wondering what other sites do? Any pointers? Links? Ideas?

TIA.   Chris