Re: FW: Extended RAC and multicast

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:46:39 +0200

Iggy, Ravi,

from all my test I call multicast a requirement from 11.2.0.2 onwards. Take care about the different Multicast networks possible in different Patch-Sets!
As you are talking about VLAN_S_ - I'd not do anything than pure switched private network. Everything else will lead to troubles sooner or later.

My .02€
 Martin