Re: 3 par recovery manager for Oracle (HP Product)

From: Kevin Jernigan <kevin.jernigan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:31:01 +0800

If you're using NAS and Direct NFS Client (dNFS), then you can use CloneDB for thin provisioning (also sometimes called "copy on write") of Oracle Databases:

12c:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16655_01/server.121/e17636/create.htm#ADMIN14023

11g:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e25494/create.htm#ADMIN14023