RE: OEM 12c - Where to find database patches applied

From: Brian Pardy <brianpa_at_burton.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:04:42 +0000

> From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On
> Behalf Of Keith Moore
>
> I need to know what patches have been applied to a database. In OEM 11g I
> could do that by going to the target database and selecting "Software and
> Support" and the "Oracle Home inventory".
>
> For the life of me I can't find the same information in OEM 12c.
>
> Can some help out a long time DBA but OEM newbie?

Within EM12c, go to the Targets menu and select "All Targets". Find the Oracle home corresponding to the database in question. Click on it to go the home page for the Oracle home. Once on the home page for the Oracle home, click the "Oracle Home" menu, then Configuration, and then "Last Collected". On that screen you should then see text on the left bar: "Patches installed in Oracle Home". Click there. The right side of the screen should populate with a list of patches installed in that Oracle home.

-Brian