RE: New EM12c timeout message in 12.1.0.3.0. DB Perf pages

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:25:09 -0800 (PST)

Rich

AFAIK the default timeout for the OMS should be 45 minutes, as documented here:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/install.121/e24089/addnl_tasks.htm#BEIHHFAB

Is there a chance someone has already modified that? The emctl command to use to set the timeout to another value is documented there as well, so it might be worth trying to set it back to 45 minutes and see if that changes things. It would be very surprising to find the DB plugin had changed that, but stranger things have happened before I guess! :)

On the Adobe issue, there is a bug (17210673 - not sure if that's an internal only one or not, but at least you can refer to it if you contact Support) which is exactly this issue. The problem is we've never been able to provide a reproducible environment to our developers, so that makes it very difficult to diagnose. However, it appears that this is generally caused by a mismatch between the browser version and the Adobe Flex version used in our code. Have you tried the same with another browser, or (much as I hate to say it) a more recent FF version?

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA