RE: Oracles network logging

From: Joel Slowik <jslowik_at_cps92.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:33:48 +0000

Hi Hans,

Thanks for this input. I like your thoughts particularly on 12518/12564. This system was recently (few months back) upgraded to a new server and now has 18 gbs for pga and sga (we're using memory_target and memory_max_target) whereas the old server only had 3gb in total to work with, IIRC 50mb for pga; they never reported this issue on the old server. Still, perhaps the connections are happening so fast that the memory is still a bottleneck, I'll review.

Thanks,
-joel