Re: alert log retention

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:04:57 -0500

Thanks everyone who responded. I am thinking it is good to save off the old data in case if you want to refer back to it at a later date. I am surprised that people get rid of them in a week. One of my colleagues is suggesting the same, whereas i would like them retained for a much longer period (in archived mode or in current files)