RE: Oracle DBA interview

From: Freeman CTR Donald <donald.freeman.ctr_at_usmc.mil>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:46:54 -0400

Hi Tiran, It's been awhile but there are commercial sites that provide candidate testing. The client pays for it. They give you a web address and a one-time code, you log in, and take the test. I think the one I took 10-12 years ago was a PL/SQL test. I don't think I've ever taken one for DBA. Don Freeman