Re: Eclipse for SQL development in place of Toad

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:51:05 -0300

I personally don't like Eclipse. I'm not a developer, mind you, so I'm not too familiar with the interface and the UI/UX principles it uses. However I can relate to preferring OS over propietary software. I have been giving TOra a try for the last few weeks and so far I like it. It took me a while to get used to the differences with TOAD and it took me longer than I'd care to admit to get it installed properly. So this is my suggestion, give TOra a try.
Cheers.

Alan.-