two new things in MOS

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:05:11 -0500

Good day, oracle-l,
I am usually one to quickly criticize (hopefully constructively) MOS. Today I came across two new features introduced on Apr 05 that I like and they seem to be working relatively well.
  1. email opt-in for SR Details. A little kooky to set up, but I like not having to login to MOS to see the details of my SR
  2. turn off "Solutions" during SR create. At first I was miffed because I saw solutions come back after the upgrade. But then I found the option to turn it off and I was happier (I am thinking the upgrade default to "ON" for all users). I'll save my gripe about "solutions" for another day and let this email remain all positive. :)

--

Charles Schultz

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Apr 08 2013 - 23:05:11 CEST