Re: Unwanted SQL Developer inverse connection storming

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:01:22 -0500

Even worse, in a consulting environment with multiple clients, it could be trying to ping client A from client B's network. Client B would then want to know what the heck is going on. It is also very bad programming practice, I dont want my programs doing network activity unless I tell them to.

--
Andrew W. Kerber