RE: Hotsos conference

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:41:12 -0600

Thanks Mark and John!

I attended today and thoroughly enjoyed it. I did see quite a few people with tablets or computers and one or two of them against the back wall with their computer plugged into the outlet and sitting on the floor.

I solved my problem by downloading a Notes program for my Kindle and taking notes on that. I can transfer the text files to my Notebook later. The Kindle battery will last all week without a recharge. :-)

Keith