RE: Hotsos conference

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:24:11 -0800 (PST)

As a first time attendee and first time presenter ... I think Mark is right on target.

Great facility but really lacking in power outlets. Not too many people bothered by that but a few.

If you need power or are worried about it ( aka me who wants to be vpn'd into work all day long ) you need to get to the sessions really early to get one of the few seats on the side with power available.

The wifi bandwidth is top notch!

# The facility is excellent.  Rooms will be set up with seating with tables.  You should have room for a laptop, but you might want to make sure you have a full charge, as you will probably not be near a power outlet.