RE: Hotsos conference

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 01:15:58 -0800 (PST)

Of course, that could be a cunning ploy by the organizers to ensure you're paying attention instead of VPN'ing back into work! ;)

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA