Re: high log file sync wait

From: Suya <suya.huang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:03:21 +0800

Thanks Martin,
I agree that the time of 40 ms means the log file write operation is slow, but I am trying to figure out which stage is slower and how to fix it. As we can see that the log file parallel write wait is only 6.52 ms which is a reasonable value for I/O latency. thus I don't think it's a purely I/O problem.

Suya