Re: high log file sync wait

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:12:33 +0100

Suya,
I don't see any more details to investigate here. Log File Sync of 40ms is just 'slow' in current environments. This is pure physical write IO - so you must go any way to make your physical write IO faster - OR reduce the number of commits in your application.

I don't see any other path to resolve this issue - maybe others do?

 Martin