Re: OT? OVM repository lost - can we salvage the OVM pool?

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:49:49 +1000

Thanks. I guess I should've checked the version first.. we're on OVM 2.2.0 :( It seems that the .config file that people talk about does not exist.. The management console lives in a stand-alone OC4J installation.

What are the chances to install a current management console and attach the old OMV pool?

Cheers,
Tony