Re: v$rowcache outstanding_alerts

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 03:16:58 +0200

It's used for server alerting infrastructure (metrics thresholds, tablespace space etc)
DESC dba_outstanding_alerts
DESC dbms_server_alert
SELECT * FROM v$alert_types;

I wouldn't worry about the miss ratio as this may be just due to the alerts being read infrequently (after they've been aged out from cache) and this number has accumulated over a long time...

--
*Tanel Poder*
Blog - http://blog.tanelpoder.com