Re: Performance graphs

From: Q A I S E R <qrasheed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:12:54 -0600

Ram,
You have atleast couple of options to plot graphs based on metrics, gathered from different components. We are currently using graphite. <http://graphite.wikidot.com/screen-shots>It gathers metrics from various stacks (OS, Database, Application), and then plots graph for us. Another tool that offers something similar is collectd <https://collectd.org>. The graphs are good to show resource usage trends for capacity planning purposes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
--Qaiser