Re: Performance graphs

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 08:52:21 +1100

Hi
If management wants to see graphs from several locations/systems than surely someone must be kicking of a project to come up with a uniform way (tool) to display all these graphs.
There are many products out there that do this.

If not you can even pull in AWR data into excel and generate your own. Just make sure you keep months worth of AWR data (could be quite large) You could consider statspack for this purpose also with a central repository to store the data, at least you can run reports from one location and maybe stick APEX on top for displaying the graphs. I have tinkered with APEX a bit and with a bit of rtfm I managed to create a page that displayed a graph for a database picked from a pull down menu, so it is not hard.

I have not used statspack with central repository so can't help you there but I am sure it has been done...

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation