SSH Connectivity Fail during RAC install

From: Steve Wales <sjwales_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:55:36 -0600

Good afternoon,

I'm doing my very first RAC install and I'm wondering if I broke something.

I got the Grid Infrastructure completely installed and working OK.

Went to install the Oracle DB software and when it came to the SSH Connectivity option on the Grid Installation options panel, I didn't click "Reuse private and public keys existing in the user home" before I clicked Setup.

I'm getting [INS-06006] Passwordless SSH connectivity not setup between the following node(s): [node1, node2]

Could be an unfortunate coincidence or could be that I broke something that Grid Infrastructure setup. Running crsctl check cluster -all is showing all appropriate services running on each node in the cluster.

I've checked note 1056713.1 at MOS & 1321714.1 but neither have been able to offer any help.

Still searching Mr Google for answers but was hoping someone who's experienced with RAC installation might be able to offer some advice.

Environment is a 2 node cluster, each note on 64 bit Oracle Linux 2.6.39-300.31.1.wl6uek.x86_64.
Database version is 11.2.0.3

Thanks in advance
Steve