RE: SSH Connectivity Fail during RAC install

From: Steve Wales <sjwales_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:44:21 -0600

Further to the below:

We've discovered that if we do the following from an SSH window using putty on node1:

Ssh node1 date
Ssh node2 date

It works.

Doing the same thing from a terminal window from the console with the GUI, node1 works, node2 prompts for a password.

Since the installer is running from the console GUI terminal window, it thinks it's broken and fails.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve