RE: AWR logical reads question

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:29:54 +0000

Never mind - that would be part of physical reads, not logical reads.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Keith Moore

The part I can't figure out is where the total logical reads comes from. I can query the CONSISTENT_GETS column of DBA_HIST_BUFFER_POOL_STAT and get reasonable close and get within about 1.5% if I also add in DB_BLOCK_GETS but can't get to the exact total.