Re: slightly OT, OOW

From: Paul Linehan <linehanp_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:03:12 +0100

2012/7/21 Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>:

> I am going to OOW for the first time this year, and my wife has decided to
> go with me. Are there usually activities for spouses at OOW? I have gone
> through the web site and not found anything yet.

Hi Andrew,

Just both of you make sure and walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. I was in California and didn't
manage to do that - regretted it ever since. Mind you, I spent three days in the desert instead
which was also awesome - I was based in L.A., but you're going to be right next door.

Just my 0.02€

Paul...

--

linehanp_at_tcd.ie